Hi, I’m Fahad. I’m trying to make the most of the time we have here, in a few different ways:
- I love the art and science of building products. I’m currently enjoying life as a Product Manager at a sports analytics startup, and I’m looking to continue to solve people’s problems using technology.
- Reading books. I mostly read non-fiction, with a focus on equality and justice, sociology, philosophy, and all things technology. I’m challenging myself to read 52 books by the end of 2016, although as I predicted, I’m having trouble keeping up.
- I also make room for the other good things in life: spending time with family and friends, music, eating well, and staying active.
- I created a side project with a friend called Product Instinct. The idea was borne out of a fascination with decisions made by product leaders in tech. Over time, we hope that we’ll accumulate what becomes a valuable resource for PMs, and spark conversation along the way.
- I write about product management on this blog and on Medium. In the spirit of showing my work, I take notes on all sorts of things and like to share what I have with other PMs.
Here are some examples:
- Notes from Mind the Product 2016
- Book Notes: Lean UX by Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden
- Book Notes: Just Enough Research by Erika Hall
- 5 PM Takeaways from the book “Predictably Irrational”
- Notes from 2015 VR Research Report
Here are a few additional PM-related posts that people found helpful:
- Product/UX stuff I like
- 10 Email Newsletters for Busy Product People
- 10 Podcasts for Busy Product People
I’m always looking to meet people. Hit me up at fahad at fahadquraishi.com or follow me on Twitter and I’d love to connect.